Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Scuba Diving Recap

A main reason for me working on cruise ships is that I have many opportunities to go scuba diving. I had always wanted to try diving, so I when I knew I was going to work on ships, I took the opportunity
to get certified. I took an online knowledge course, did my pool work before going on ships, then was able to get in the water immediately when I was on ships. I took to it like, well, a fish to water, and haven't stopped since. I recently got my advanced license, and sometimes entertain ideas of becoming a dive professional. (I'll squeeze that in sometime...)

Cruise ships not only take me to an amazing list of destinations around the world, they also allow me to build my dive resume. So here are pictures from various dive trips in Fiji, Vanuatu, Great Barrier Reef, New Caledonia and Bali. And that's only in the past 5 months.






































Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment